Friday, September 18, 2015

Our tribe is increasing// The news many of you have been waiting for//We are blessed beyond measure!

Well, the Hayes' family is so incredibly elated to share the news that many of you, my Facebook followers, my blog followers, etc. have been waiting for.... some playfully and others seriously...






That's right! Our tribe is increasing and we couldn't be more ecstatic! After a huge scare shortly after we found out we were pregnant, and after many tears and cries out to my Lord later, we were assured that our baby was fine and that my HCG levels were going through the roof! I have thanked Him profusely day in and day out for His faithfulness and protection over our baby. The words, "You are a good, good Father. It's who You are, it's who You are. And I am loved by You. It's who I am, it's who I am, it's who I am. You are perfect in all of Your ways, You are perfect in all of Your ways, You are perfect in all of Your ways, to us." keeps playing over and over in my head. This truth was what I was proclaiming over myself and my baby not just after I found out things were indeed okay, but during the agonizing waiting period of 6 days as well. Faithful He has been, and faithful He will be.

"Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you." Jeremiah 29:12

"Children are a heritage from The Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hands of a mighty warrior, are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full."
Psalms 127:3-5

Zach and I can honestly say we are overwhelmed in the best of ways by our Lord's goodness. We have seen a shower of blessings as of late and are just so grateful. From finding out we were pregnant again, to finding out our baby was okay after a huge scare, finding out I had been elected and appointed to the City of Allen board of Parks & Recreation, Dallas Aeration getting sought out multiple times for business in just a few short days, the list just keeps going... Our God is so good.

What a wondrous thing, I can stand and sing! Because when I fall to me knees, You're the one who pulls me up again.
What a mystery, that You notice me! And in a crowd of ten thousand, You don't miss a thing!
Because You see everything!
I am seen and I am known, by the King of kings and Lord of lords.
When You sigh, the wind becomes a sonnet. When You laugh, the storm around me ceases. You whisper and all my enemies are scattered. You surround me with angels on assignment.
There's no place I could go that Your love wouldn't find me; no place I could hide that You won't see. Because You see it all.

You don't miss a thing- Bethel

Our baby is due May 7th and we have an appointment coming up in October with my midwives here in Allen. We should find out what we are having mid November and cannot wait! Savannah and Mason have already told me they know it is a baby sister and that Gavin told them he wants a baby sister too! LOL I told them that is great, but we will take whatever Jesus wants us to have!! We seriously are so excited and honestly do not care either way, one way or the other. We are just so happy we get the blessing of raising another baby and pointing him or her to Jesus.

My faithful and predictable morning sickness or actually, all day sickness, has crept in slightly earlier this time around and I can already tell it is here to stay for a while. For those of you who don't know, with all of my past pregnancies, I have wretched all day sickness that consists of throwing up multiple times a day (realistically, just all day in general) until well into my second trimester. With Savannah, I was sick from 6 weeks to 17 weeks; with Mason, I was sick from 8 weeks until 14 weeks; and with Gavin, I was sick from 9 weeks to 19 weeks. This time I started getting sick at 6 weeks (I am 7 weeks now) just like with Savannah and it is TBD how long it will last ;) It's okay though, I honestly cannot complain knowing far too well how worth it my babies are. I long to hold, nurse, kiss, and nurture this sweet little baby and I will gladly go through whatever I have to go through to get to that point! I'm grateful for the independence my kids have even more so during this time. It is such a breath of fresh air that they will go and play independently and let Mommy work in the office and take breaks to deal with nausea and everything that comes along with it. ;) Love my kiddos! They really do bring so much to the table and I am so thankful for each of them and that I get to be their Mommy.


For those of you that faithfully request baby bump pictures each pregnancy, here you go:


I just popped out, out of no where, this past week! These were taken at 6 weeks 3 days. 



I will update my blogs periodically with baby updates and if anyone would like to know more, just message me and I am always happy to share!

I find that "In over my head" by Bethel has been like my life song these days and it brings me such peace just singing it out to The Lord. I wanted to share it here:


I have come to this place in my life,
I’m full but I’ve not satisfied, 
This longing to have more of You.

I can feel it, my heart is convinced.

I’m thirsty, my soul can’t be quenched. 

You already know this but still,

Come and do whatever You want to.


I’m standing knee deep but I’m out where I've never been.

I feel You coming and I hear Your voice on the wind.


Would you come and tear down the boxes that I have tried to put You in?

Let love come teach me who You are again.

Take me back to the place where my heart was only about You,

And all I wanted was just to be with You.

Come and do whatever You want to.


Further and further my heart moves away from the shore.

Whatever it looks like, whatever may come I am Yours.


Then You crash over me and I’ve lost control but I’m free.

I’m going under, I’m in over my head.

Whether I sink, whether I swim,

It makes no difference when I’m beautifully in over my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment